- Advising is available to and encouraged of all students.
- A signup sheet to meet with your advisor will be posted in the main office.
- It is the student’s responsibility to sign‐up for an advising appointment. If you do not participate in advising, it is assumed that you understand the process and take responsibility for your registration.
- Students will not be released for registration unless they have either had their advising appointment or have signed the waiver of advising.
What to do before your advising appointment:
Prior to your advising appointment, you must complete and bring all of the documents below. If you have not completed all items, you will have to reschedule.
- Advising Form. This form must be signed.
- Review CAPP report from the MSU Banner system.
- MSU Registration worksheet. This is available in the main office of Building Construction Science.