Getting a great education is an investment, and Mississippi State University offers scholarships to make attending MSU more affordable. Mississippi State University’s Scholarship Program offers assistance to outstanding students who demonstrate the potential for superior academic performance at the college level. Admission to the university is required for all scholarships. To be considered for competitive, leadership and service, and private scholarships, the general scholarship application must be submitted.
Let us help you estimate your financial aid options for Mississippi State University.
Many programs at Mississippi State University also recognize student achievement through their own scholarships and annual awards. These monetary awards are made possible by friends and alumni, companies, foundations, and more. Learn more below about scholarships for each of our majors in the College of Architecture, Art and Design.
Scholarships at Mississippi State
How to Apply
To be eligible for scholarships at Mississippi State University, students must fill out the general scholarship application by the appropriate deadline.
Steps to apply for Scholarships at MSU
- Student must be admitted.
- Log in to your MyState account using your NetID and NetPassword.
- On the Banner tab, under the Financial Aid and Scholarships column, click "Submit/Revise General Scholarshp Application."
- A new window will pop up, and you'll need to log in again using your NetID and NetPassword.
- When you're logging in for the first time, you'll need to complete the general application.
- Don't forget to click the "Save" button! When you're returning after your first log-in, you'll be able to see your saved information.
After you complete and submit your general application, you may have additional opportunities recommended to you based on your test scores, GPA, leadership and service, and applicant record. More opportunities may become available over time, so we encourage you to log in regularly and check your account to see if any additional recommendations appear.
December 1 (for the following academic yr.)
Entering Transfer Students and Current Mississippi State Students
March 1 (for the following academic yr.)