Background Image Alternative Text: Inside classroom with BCS students listing to professor
Building Construction Science Students

Building Construction Science Students

The Department of Building Construction Science at Mississippi State University is designed to prepare students for careers in construction and construction-related fields. The studio-based program is one of just two programs of its kind in the nation.

Students will graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree and will be able to manage construction projects and the business of construction. They are expected to be decision makers and managers in their work environment. The department consistently has a 99% employment rate, with the other 1% continuing with graduate studies.

Advising Scholarships and Awards Co-Ops and Internships Professional and Student Organizations Required Materials and Fees 

Background Image Alternative Text: Outside of Howell buidling

Contact Us
Department of Building Construction Science

  • 823 Collegeview St.
  • 132 Howell Hall
  • Post Office Box 6222
  • Mississippi State, MS 39762
  • Phone: (662) 325-8305
  • Campus Mail Stop: 9635 Department of Building Construction Science Directory FIND US

(662) 325-2202

Building Construction Science

(662) 325-8305

Interior Design

(662) 325-0530

Dean's Office

(662) 325-5150