Twenty-five graduating Mississippi State interior design majors from Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee presented their work in a special exhibition during the university’s Super Bulldog Weekend.
Free to all, the exhibition was available for viewing 4-6 p.m. Friday [April 20] and 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday [April 21] in the first-floor showroom at the university’s Franklin Furniture Institute.
MSU’s senior interior design exhibitors included (by hometown):
- BRANDON—Kathryn E. “Katie” Coit and Emily A. Gabell.
- BREMEN, Alabama—Shelby E. Newton.
- BURNSVILLE—Hannah E. Stricklen.
- CLINTON—Cody Moore.
- CORDOVA, Tennessee—Regan Sanders.
- DIAMONDHEAD—Jessica H. Moore.
- GERMANTOWN, Tennessee—Christine M. Smith.
- GULFPORT—Annalee C. “Annie” Kesler.
- HATTIESBURG—Abby K. Richardson.
- HUNTSVILLE, Alabama—Ansley M. Zimmerman.
- INDIANOLA—Alison F. Cowart.
- JACKSON, Tennessee—Sydney E. Sharp.
- LELAND—Katherine F. “Katie” Fratesi.
- MADISON—Elizabeth Sosebee.
- MEADVILLE—Hannah E. Monroe.
- NETTLETON—Hannah R. Gentry.
- OLIVE BRANCH—Natalie E. Watson.
- PICAYUNE—Austin R. DeLoach.
- REDWOOD—Tanner M. Jeffers.
- RIDGELAND—Caroline R. Brantley and Elizabeth Shapley.
- STARKVILLE—Brooke R. Pogue.
- TUPELO—Lauren E. Bean.
- WIGGINS—Felicia E. Martin.