Meet Your Admissions/Advising Coordinator
Admissions, Advising, and Computing Coordinator
101 Giles Hall
- Advising is available to and encouraged of all students.
- It is the student’s responsibility to sign‐up for an advising appointment. If you do not participate in advising, it is assumed that you understand the process and take responsibility for your registration.
- Registration release will not be granted unless you have either had your advising appointment or signed the waiver of advising. See bottom of the advising form below.
What to do before your advising appointment
Prior to your advising appointment, you must complete and bring all of the documents below. If you have not completed all items, you will have to reschedule.
- Advising Form. This form must be signed.
- Review CAPP report from the MSU Banner system prior to your advising appointment.
- Degree audit form. Fill out this document with the semester and year (ex: fall 2017) and grade for the course. Courses in which you are currently enrolled should include the semester only.
- MSU Registration worksheet. This is available in the advisor's office.