Dr. Alireza Shojaei Kol Kachi
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida, 2017
- Master of Science (M.S.), Management, University of Florida, 2016
- Master of Science (M.S.), Management, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2012
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Design, Construction and Planning, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2011
Computer-based Modeling and simulation, intelligent infrastructure and smart design and construction, information communication technology systems in construction, resilient built environment, project management and economics in construction, uncertainty and risk management.
- "Applications of Small Unmanned Surface Vehicle in Built Environment Management". . 2018
- "Current and Future Applications of Unmanned Surface, Underwater and Ground Vehicles in Construction". . 2018
- "Forecasting Transportation Project Frequency using Multivariate Regression with Elastic Net Regularization". . 2018
- "Greening Data Centers: Beyond LEED Version 4". . 2018
- "Monte Carlo Based Risk Analysis of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Flights over Construction Job Sites". . 2018
- "Proof of Concept for the Use of Small Unmanned Surface Vehicle in Built Environment Management. . 2018
- "Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Flights over Construction Job Sites". . 2018
- "The Need for Remote Artificial Intelligence Control of Space-Based Construction Projects: Multi-Agent-Based Last Planners, Local Centralized Controllers, and Hybrid Solutions to Decision-Making". . 2018
- "Extending the Portfolio and Strategic Planning Horizon by Stochastic Forecasting of Unknown Future Projects". . Pages 64-69. 2017
- Stochastic Forecasting of Unknown Future Project Streams for Strategic Portfolio Planning. . Pages 280-288. 2017
- "Stochastic Forecasting of Project Streams for Construction Project Portfolio Management". . Page 8. 2016
- "Univariate Modeling of the Timings and Costs of Unknown Future Project Streams: A Case Study". .
- Stochastic forecasting of project streams for construction project portfolio management . .
- "Outcomes of the State-of-the-art Symposium: status, challenges and future directions of offsite construction". 2018
- ""Stochastic Forecasting of Project Streams for Construction Project Portfolio Management"." College of Design, Construction, and Planning Research Symposium, , University of Florida. 2015